“Yoga”- The word itself sounds so refreshing and spiritual. The benefits of yoga surely cannot be counted on fingers but once you start practicing yoga regularly, you can visibly see yourself getting transformed. Here are few benefits that you can count on your fingers.
- De-stress & Mind Booster:A few minutes of Yoga in the mornings can de-stress you completely, set your focus for the day. It even gradually boosts your mind power and memory.
- Yoga Chakras:There are eight energy centers or “chakras” in the body through which humans absorb cosmic energy. Yoga can purify these and keep the positive energy flowing. From the base of the spine up to the crown, these chakras are named mooladhara, svadhisthana, manipura, anahata, vishuddha, anja, bindu, and sahasrara, respectively. Fascinating, isn’t it?
- Mindful Eating:Regular practice of yoga reduces food cravings and helps you get over your habit of over eating. This happens because yoga increases the awareness of the physical and emotional sensations associated with eating.
- Better Relationships:A relaxed, happy and contended mind is better equipped to deal with relationships of every kind, both professional and personal. It is a proven fact that practicing yoga improves relationships.
- Improves Sex Life:As yoga exercises involve controlling muscle movements and stretching the body, the postures rush more blood to different organs. This results in improved sexual performance and confidence in both men and women. We know you are right away going to start with yoga after reading this point- but there is more for you.
- Fertility Booster:Because yoga both reduces stress and improves the endocrine activity of ovaries and testes, many doctors recommend the practice to couples who are trying for a baby.
- Anti-agingToxins are the main thing that causes aging, which is why people who smoke and drink age faster than those who don’t. By strengthening the core, toning the muscles, improving cardiovascular function, helping in the secretion of hormones and flushing out toxins from the body, regular yoga practice has immense anti-aging benefits. So it is better that you do yoga than to use fairness creams and other cosmetics.
- Get rid of Hangovers:Instead of squeezing sour lemons in your mouth after getting sloshed last night, try doing yoga. Certain postures, like fish, shoulder stand and plow, work on the thyroid gland and can help get rid of your hangover faster.
- Increases your self-esteem:Many of us suffer from chronic low self-esteem. If you handle this negatively—take drugs, overeat, work too hard, sleep around—you may pay the price in poorer health physically, mentally, and spiritually. If you take a positive approach and practice yoga regularly with an intention of self-examination and betterment—not just as a substitute for an aerobics class—you can access a different side of yourself. You’ll experience feelings of gratitude, empathy, and forgiveness, as well as a sense that you’re part of something bigger.
- Soothes your skin:Practicing yoga fastens your blood circulation, this brings a natural glow on your skin, which fairness creams obviously don’t.
We know you were trying to achieve each of the above mentioned benefits, but what you needed is a combined solution to achieve all of those benefits together. Yoga is the key to healthy, young and energetic life.