Firstly, we want to let you know that this policy is as important for you as it is for us. A strong cancellation policy keeps you accountable and ensures that you keep the commitment to yourself. It becomes easy to skip a fitness session if you are feeling bit tired, stressed at work, or need to take care of some things at home however, when clients know that their session will be counted if they cancel the session. This policy dramatically decreases no- shows, missed workouts and short notice cancellations. It is this type of consistency that ensures great results for our clients. We are the ones to make sure you do the things that sometimes you don’t really want to do but know you need to do!
Secondly, a cancellation policy is also important for us as a business.Your trainer spends time preparing for your session and some of our trainers drive quite a distance to be there for you, when client cancels on short notice, it is very difficult (and many times impossible) for us to make connection with another client who could possibly take that appointment. That time then becomes lost and the revenues and loss to the trainer’s income cannot be recovered.
- Trainer is not allowed to cancel any session if he does so he has to give extra session to client by adjusting their schedule.
- Trainer is not allowed to contact directly to client for cancelling or rescheduling session, but he can do it by contacting office 24 hrs prior training session.
- Client’s Sessions not consumed before the expiry of the package shall be forfeited without refund.
- All personal training sessions are non-refundable and non- transferable.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your personal trainer, you may transfer to another personal trainer at any given time.
- In all circumstances, any sessions used with the previous Personal Trainer remain used.
- A Personal Training session will be consider as completed when:
- We complete the session as scheduled.
- Client do not communicate the need to change a scheduled appointment with
at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Client leaves a session before it is completed.
- A Personal Training Session will not be consider as completed when:
- We cancel a scheduled session (if we cancel without at least 24 hours’ notice, we agree to provide you with an additional session at no charge.
- An emergency situation occurs and we are unable to complete the scheduled session.